- Talk to your children about the importance of washing hands properly.
- If your children show any symptoms of illness, stay home. We'll happily assign a make-up token.
- Send your children with their own water bottle.
- If your child is under 7 years old, please assist them during their water/bathroom break.
Entering Building, Prior to Class
- We recomend Drop Off/Pick Up student for training if able.
- We recomend 1 adult per child in the building.
- For your convenience, there is a temperature check station and hand sanitizer for students at the main entrance.
- This is for ALL students ages 3 to 5. One parent per student is required to remain in attendance for the duration of their class, and must be seated in the designated viewing upstairs.
- Students ages 6 and up, and Ninjas ages 5 and up: should move into the next hallway, and leave shoes and water bottles on a spot. Parents remaining in the building should move on down the main hall and up the stairs, and find a seat,
- Students will be released into the hallway where their belongings were left. If parents are in the facility, they should come down and meet their children and then proceed down the hallway between the restrooms and our front office, and exit through our side exit.